A-Y Collection does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an A-Y Collection account the personal information we collect may include your:
- - Name
- - Telephone Number
- - Email Address
- - Delivery Address
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from A-Y Collection
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- - To provide you with relevant product information
Updating Your Personal information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on A-Y Collection website.
Security of Your Personal Information
A-Y Collection ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- - Restricting access to personal information
- - Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- - Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
A-Y Collection uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
About Breaches of Priavcy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by A-Y Collection please contact us at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.
A-Y Collection reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about Breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]